"As It is in Heaven"
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:9-10
1. The Priority of the Psalmist is the same "as it is in heaven." 5, 11
a. Heaven's sole interest is God's glory. Psalm 19:1
b. Earth's supreme intention is God's glory. Psalm 24:1
2. The Profession of the Psalmist is the same "as it is in heaven." 1-4
a. The psalmist professes God to be merciful to them who seek Him.
b. The psalmist professed God to be faithful to them who trust Him.
3. The Preference of the Psalmist is the same "as it is in heaven." 6-10
a. There is the resolve to praise God. 6-9
(1) It is a settled choice. 6-7
(2) It is a sincere commitment. 8-10
b. There is the reason to praise God. 10