"One Year in the Word"
1. Corporately, Our Requirement is to Congregate.
a. It's a matter of identification. Psalm 119:63; 1st John 2:18-19
b. It's a matter of expectation. Hebrews 10:23-25
c. It's matter of affirmation. Luke 22:31-32; Ephesians 4:11-13
d. It's a matter of faithfulness. Acts 11:23
2. Individually, Our Responsibility is to Concentrate.
a. The saint has no stand-in. Acts 13:43; Acts 14:21-22; John 8:31
b. There is no substitute for the Scriptures. 2nd Timothy 2:15; 1st Corinthians 15:1-2; 1st John 2:24; Jude 20-21
3. Primarily, Our Reason is Christ.
a. That we may know Christ better. 2nd Peter 3:17-18
b. That we may love Christ more. Ephesians 6:24
c. That we may serve Christ first. John 12:26
(1) That we might be found faithful.
(2) That we might finish well. Philippians 1:23