2nd Peter 3:1-18
1. Disbelief is Popular. 1-7
a. The activity of God is disbelieved.
b. The authority of God is...
1. When Betrayed, Painful Injury is Inescapable.
a. Learning the identity of the betrayer is painful. Psalm 41:9
1. Those who claim the name of Christ must accept the Word of God. (v. 21)
- You must put aside wickedness.
- You must prepare your heart for the...
1. Ther WAS a Starting Point.
a. God began the work.
b. God blessed the work.
1st Corinthians 11:23-28; 1st John 3:1-3
1. The Lord's Supper provides Balance.
a. We commemorate what has happened in the past.