1. The Validity of the Cross is Verified by the Resurrection.
a. The crucifixion of Jesus was not the unfortunate result of...
1. A Distinguishable Pause.
2. A Distinctive Proclamation.
1st Samuel 17:41-45; Psalm 113:2-3
3. A Deliberate Praise.
2nd Corinthians 12:9; Psalm...
Matthew 21:42-44; 1st Corinthians 15:3
1. The Righteousness of God Pronounces the Sentence of Judgment upon sin. Ezekiel 18:20
1. We need to acknowledge the Reality of sin, demons and Satan.
a. Sins presence and power is real.
2nd Corinthians 5:10-6:1
1. The fear of the Lord Persuades us.
a. Paul was persuaded because all men will one day stand before God.