1. At times, God may Seem Distant. 1
a. There are situations that tempt us to reach the same conclusions.
Christian, you can trust God to strengthen you and care for you in the toughest battles.
1. Acknowledge whose you are. vv. 8-9 1 Peter 2:9-10
1. There ae the "General Equivalents" to "Christian."
a. A Christian is a believer in Jesus Christ. It's a matter of faith...
The name "Christian" is found only in Acts 11:26; 26:28; & 1st Peter 4:16
1. A Person is NOT a Christian simply because He Claims to be a Christian.
1. The Justness of God should Prompt us to Praise Him. 1-6
a. We praise God for His deeds and the demonstrations of His...