1st Corinthians 11:23-26
1. The Lord's Supper is based on a Historic Moment. 11:23b
a. It was a night of extreme...
1st Corinthians 10:14-22
1. Our Contribution should be Exhaustive. 14-15
a. Saints have the...
1. A Steadfast Persuasion 4-6
a. Evil gives no pleasure to God. 4
b. Evil has...
1. The Saint's Confession of Past Mercies
a. The saint's holy declaration to God.
Matthew 26:26-30; 1st Corinthians 11:23-26
1. The Lord's Supper is an Ordinance, a commad to be obeyed.
2. The Lord's Supper is an Opportunity, a...