1. The Validity of the Cross is Verified by the Resurrection.
a. The crucifixion of Jesus was not the unfortunate result of...
Matthew 21:42-44; 1st Corinthians 15:3
1. The Righteousness of God Pronounces the Sentence of Judgment upon sin. Ezekiel 18:20
1. A Distinguishable Pause.
2. A Distinctive Proclamation.
1st Samuel 17:41-45; Psalm 113:2-3
3. A Deliberate Praise.
2nd Corinthians 12:9; Psalm...
2nd Corinthians 5:10-6:1
1. The fear of the Lord Persuades us.
a. Paul was persuaded because all men will one day stand before God.
1. We need to acknowledge the Reality of sin, demons and Satan.
a. Sins presence and power is real.