Daniel 3:5, 6:10
1. It is a Disclosure of Character.
2. It is a Decision for each Circumstance.
3. It is the Difference between Compromise and Faithfulness.
You can trust God because He has proven Himself faithful by providing His Son as the perfect sacrifice.
1. A Testing Request (vv.1-2)
Speaker #1: Josh Edgar
Speaker #2: Royse Mayo
Ecclesiastes Series: "Making Sense of Life: Solomon's Frantic Attempt: His Pursuit of Enlightenment"
1. The Stunted Measure of our Learning.
a. Our knowledge is limited. 1st Corinthians 13:9a, 12
1. The prayer for God's blessing. (v.1)
2. The purpose of God's blessing. (v.2)